Madness:Core Project Madness:Core Project

Awesome. I like your take on madness, and the RPG theme was especially interesting.

To be honest with you though, I think there are quite a number of flaws, such as the plot. Most of the parts were almost unnecessary , considering that most of the characters are slightly overpowered, and the boss fight, well, it was kind of disappointing as I was hoping of some sort of badass RPG style beatdown. The animation itself was pretty fluid, although I do have to remind you that people don't usually just stand there while watching you load your weapon (or spells,whatever xD)

Nevertheless, there are quite a few things that make this animation worth watching.The music, for example, was well synced. The custom sprites made it a lot more interesting, and i can see that you've put a lot of effort in the spell-casting animations. The "conversations", along with a few parts of the animations were simple, yet they boosted the humor factor and was a huge plus.

Overall, although it wasn't the best animation I've seen so far, the effort you put in was definitely worth the five stars,and I hope to see more from you in the future. :D

liuzirui1122 responds:

Thanks for your detailed review. Our next episode will be better :)

FBF Madness FBF Madness

Madness Day 2015 just got a whole lot better. I'm amazed.

Madness Abduction Madness Abduction

Awesome storyline and great animation, though did it ever occur to you that no-one actually died from lung cancer? xP

Gibb50 responds:

BobieThe11th responds:

iunno mang

AMA 3 Animated Preview AMA 3 Animated Preview

Awesome! :D

One of the best things about your movie is probably having a storyline ,and not just random killing.
Can't wait for part 3!

madnesia19 responds:

Thanks :D

What the actual fuck... What the actual fuck...

This,this is just hilarious xD

SamTomblin responds:

Thank you!

Creative Task 2014 Creative Task 2014

That's actually pretty cool to see the usage of drones in democracy aspects C:

madness combat short 1 madness combat short 1

Not bad, though I'd suggest you to animate the falling of characters a little more, maybe drop their guns or something. Also, the enemies didnt seem to put up much defence,perhaps change that a little?

But then again, it's your first animation, and it's actually pretty cool. C:

Madness Reconniassance Madness Reconniassance

Oh god, now I can't stop laughing.
The voice acting was hilarious xD

MadnessImpact MadnessImpact

This is just truly awesome.